A Glass Jar with lid
1-2 cups of Profusion Organic Himalayan Salt
- Fill the jar about 1/4 of the way with Himalayan Salt,
- Add filtered water to fill the jar, leaving about an inch at the top.
- Put on the lid and shake the jar gently.
- Leave on the counter overnight to let the salt dissolve.
- The next day, if there is still some salt on the bottom of the jar, the water has absorbed its maximum amount of salt and the Sole is ready to use. If all of the salt is absorbed, add more salt and continue doing so each day until some remains. This means that the water is fully saturated with the salt.
- Take one tbsp each morning before food – on its own, in smoothies or as a long drink.