Kimchi Fried Rice
200g Profusion Organic Kimchi
1/2 sweet onion (chopped)
1 tablespoon garlic (finely chopped)
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon butter or vegetable spread (divided)
75g tofu (thinly sliced)
450g rice (cooked)
Profusion Organic Pink Salt
- Sauté kimchi and onion in a lightly greased large pan over medium heat for a few minutes.
- When vegetables begin to look transparent, garlic, soy sauce, and 1/2 tablespoon of the butter and sauté for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add tofu and continue to sauté until it is cooked.
- Turn heat off but keep the pan on the burner.
- Add rice and the rest of the butter, mixing to combine.
- Season with salt and enjoy whilst piping hot.