1 can of chickpeas drained and rinsed
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp smoked paprika
4 slices Profusion Organic Protein Bread
2 large avocados
Micro greens or sprouts
Chilli flakes optional
A pinch of Profusion Organic Pink Salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the chickpeas, olive oil, garlic powder and paprika to the baking sheet. Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes, shaking the pan halfway through.
- Remove the chickpeas from the oven and sprinkle with the salt.
- Toast bread and spread 1/4 of an avocado on each slice of bread. Add micro greens to each slice, followed by chickpeas.
- Sprinkle with chilli flakes and serve.